Friday, 8 July 2011

Altitude Problems

I was indecisive about recording a mix so I went back to the task of sorting through my collection. I thought I'd make a start on the Techno folder and see where it got me. I've been able to separate some of the various Techno sub genres and put them into my preferred new categories with added star ratings. This operation still requires fine tuning because I'm sure I'm going to continually be shuffling tracks around.

I was going to play some of my dirty sounding Techno tracks that I've managed to quaranteen but I thought I'd stick with the lighter side and play a few Tech House / Techno tracks and save the dirtiest til later :) Besides, there's still a fair few tracks to sift through so all in good time. Check out this mix. I've had to encode it at 128kbps to reduce the file size for Mix Cloud. Hi Quality version is over at House-Mixes.