Monday, 16 August 2010

Monday Mischief

I've been on the decks for about 3 hours or more this afternoon .. Started out with the breakbeats and encountered literally no errors .. Moved on to some D&B and some jungle skanks which also went down well .. Did a garage set and was also impressed with my new found ability to beat match (you know the one which keeps escaping me, yea that ability lol) .. I finally went back to the break selection and hit record .. I haven't listened to it yet but it's in the encoder getting ready for uploading .. I was very comfortable and every tune dropped really well .. I even pushed the boat out and used the FX as well as looping which didn't sound messy or fuck up the mix.

Mundy's Mischief mix is now live. I've heard it a few times and I'm still happy with it. It's making me want to do another in all honesty.