Thursday, 29 July 2010

Bad Energy Day

Here's another 'Can't Mix For Shit' day. I had major difficulty getting into the swing today with multiple false starts. After being so pleased with yesterdays effort, even though containing a few errors, today I'm almost of the opposite opinion with what I've produced. I didn't wish to let today be an off-day so I tried and then tried a bit more until something came out. While nothing was coming out I decided to have a bash at adding an acapella to a beat. This turned out okish; not sure the choice of tunes was as good as it could have been but I'll upload the mini remix to youtube and stick it below. Sounding a bit scratchy, maybe because I streamed it over a network when I created the visuals. This public version is good enough quality to get the gist of what's going on. I tried to use it in a mix but it never went down too well, everything fell apart soon after it dropped. Best to work with the tunes I'm getting to know rather than making newish ones I do not. Today's mix will be online soon, I'll initiate upload sequence in a moment then edit this post.