Sunday, 13 June 2010

Sunday's Blend

I don't think this Intel N270 with all the crap I have loaded in Windows is working in my favour .. Soon after recording today's effort the program crashed and my playlist wasn't saved .. I knew the track names of a few but not all so I had to find an alternate method for figuring out the track names I wasn't sure about .. Currently proof listening to this 30minute quicky .. Doesn't sound too bad, but there's much room for improvement .. Getting the levels right without a banging sound system is proving difficult . I need to re arrange my speakers as to be able to hear better what I'm doing .. This mix is almost live on house-mixes .. I think I'll begin using MixCloud this week, but rather than upload the same mix to both hosts I'll start doing two mixes..