Friday, 11 June 2010

Some Biography, Pt 2

I was musical before my teens .. While at primary school there was a teacher who was very into music and made music fun .. We wrote our own music and were entered into a schools concert at the Birmingham Town Hall .. It was my first encounter performing with a class band with my peers as well as competing to win a musically inspired competition .. In those days I played a recorder and a little bit of keyboard .. I also played lead piano for the schools nativity play .. I suppose music has always been somewhere within me while leaking out here and there..

Since secondary school appeared just as a moment in life to have a laugh, I neve persued my inner joy of music academically .. I was fortunate that a friend at the time was from a musical family (mentioned in Some Biography, Pt 1)