Friday, 11 June 2010

Mix Mixed

Today's mix has been done .. Maintaining my ID3 tags took a few more minutes than desired but I got there in the end .. My breakbeat folder is now up to date, or as up to date as I require it this time .. Sorting out these minor issues makes Traktor that much more pleasant to use .. My only hang up about Traktor is the fact I have to convert each set from *wav to *mp3 .. I've decided it much quicker to drag the *wav across my network, convert then upload from a faster machine .. The netbook isn't at all good at multitasking while Traktor is running so I've ensured I can easily access the recording folder over my network ..

It's now time to proof-listen to today's mix .. If there are too many areas I'll have to archive it and not add it to my online library.